Which country in Europe that perfect for your destination if you planning to study in Europe? Europe is the oldest continent and each country in Europe is quite different and unique. There is an always new thing waiting to discover regardless of the destination of study that you choose.
- Study master level in Germany. There are some famous cities in Germany for study, such as Berlin, Koln, Frankfurt, Munich or other cities where you can guarantee to accept the high standard quality of education combined with worldwide research level. The German’s university is well known for academic performance, modern facilities, and high employability graduation rate.
- Study master in Netherland. Netherland is a Europe country that also well known as a country that welcomes a large number of international students. There are many universities in Netherland that use the same grading system such as American universities.
- Study master level in Austria. This is Europe country where you can feel safe, with low or no tuition fees, and a combination of German culture, Italian and Hungarian.
- Study master degree in Spain. Next, Spain is Europe country that is well known with a friendly environment, warm climate, and the living cost and tuition fee that affordable.
- Study master degree in Italy. Italy becomes one of the most popular European destinations to study. If you interest to study in arts, architecture, or history, then Italy is the perfect country for you.
- Study master degree in the Scandinavian country. The Scandinavian countries, Norway, Denmark, Sweden, and Finland are the prestigious worldwide countries that known with a study program that focuses on problem-based learning and the state of art research work.
- Study master in Poland. Poland’s universities hold long tradition and reputation to hold their quality of education, particularly in medicine, engineering, architecture, and technology graduations where appreciates by employers worldwide.